© 2014 Judi Lohn                                 Proudly created with Wix.com

Follow us

                             Historic Baldwin Hall                                  1358  Millersville Road, Millersville, MD  21108

  • facebook-square

Tel 410 923-3438

Baldwin Hall

 

Historic Baldwin Hall, built in 1861, is on the National Register of Historic Places.  The Hall, which is not a religious facility, is considered a significant example of 19th century country church architecture.

 

It features beautiful arched windows, a lofty Victorian tile ceiling, chandeliers, and hardwood floors.  A full stage, with curtains and backlighting, offers an attractive focal point to many events.  At the opposite end of the main hall, there is a tiered balcony overlook.

 

This charming building is set on two acres, with a large lawn, gravel parking areas, mature hardwoods, and pine and cedar buffers.  There is a formal flower garden with arch trellis and path, and benches on the grounds.  To the  rear of the property, a replica nineteenth century one-room school house, complete with large open front porch, overlooks the lawn and Baldwin Hall.

 

Historic Baldwin Hall is located in Millersville, Maryland, at the intersection of Millersville Road and Old Generals Highway.  With easy access to Interstate 97, Baldwin Hall is convenient to Annapolis, Columbia, Baltimore, AWashington, and BWI airport.

 

Historic Charles W. Baldwin Hall and the reconstructed 1840's one-room school house are maintained by The Severn Cross Roads Foundation, Inc. and its volunteer Board of Trustees who are members of the Foundation and citizens of our community.  The Foundation and Baldwin Hall have no religious affiliation.

 

The use of Baldwin Hall is managed by a professional Building Manager, who will be happy to answer your questions.  Please email the manager@baldwinhall.org  or leave a message on  410 923-3438. We will be happy to return your call.