© 2014 Judi Lohn                                 Proudly created with Wix.com

Follow us

                             Historic Baldwin Hall                                  1358  Millersville Road, Millersville, MD  21108

  • facebook-square

Tel 410 923-3438

Cora Woodward (Anderson) Dulaney              Library and History Room

Located on the Second Floor of the School House
Open by appointment
The second floor of the Reconstructed School House is dedicated to her memory.  She was a Past Regent of the Ann Arunell Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, and was a recognized genealogist, whose papers cover a lifetime of research into a life time of local family history.  Some records are from the orginial One Room School House before it was demolished in 1983. Donated by the late Benjamin F. Chaney, Marvin H. Anderson and other donors is a collection pertaining to the Anne Arundel Academy and the first high school.